Sunday, January 5, 2014

When life's kicking your butt, how about a theme song?

My friend Robyn from robgirlbooks tasked us with coming up with a theme song each month, and I love it! Music is a VERY big part of my life. I'm telling you guys, it hurt my heart when I lost my voice and couldn't sing for a couple of days and I realized how bad it really is. I'm seriously singing during the walk from my car to work, in the shower, in the car, and in every store I enter. That doesn't mean I'm fantastic at it either, just that I love music and I love to sing :D Some songs I enjoy for the lyrics, some move me due to the piano or guitar, and some it is the entire package. Yes, I actually cry while listening to certain songs because they have that impact on me (Sarah Mclachlan Angel, anyone?).

My choice for the month of January is:



Zane's choice for January:

No comments:

Post a Comment