Tuesday, January 28, 2014

So Much Book-Related News!

Yep, I'm a total Hollows girl


I've been patiently (patiently for me anyway!!) waiting and waiting and waiting for the release of Undead Pool. That's not to say that the cover hasn't been my desktop wallpaper since it was revealed or that I don't stalk for teaser chapters though. And good news is...Harper has released the first three chapters!! Click here if you'd like a sneak peak into Undead Pool by reading the first three chapters.

The chapters are amazing! I'm waiting with bated breath for the month it will take for the release day to get here.

Morganville Goes Digital and They Want You

Morganville is coming to us as a digital television series, and I'm really excited about this! They are offering two roles for open audition right now from anywhere in the world...the roles of Claire and Eve. Click here for more information on the digital television show and how to audition.

It's Almost Valentine's Again

Last year I participated in the Book Blogger Love-A-Thon and I had so much fun!! It is a time in February dedicated to showing appreciation to other bloggers, authors, and readers. There are a lot of fun little aspects of the event. Planned, scheduled posts and an interview swap between a newbie blogger and a veteran blogger. I did my first spine poetry last year when I participated and Zane loved helping me put it together. I'm not actually sure if I can participate this year because it's the weekend of February 15 - 16 from 9 AM to 9 PM est and I will be very busy that weekend. Anyone can participate just by signing up so I hope you will give it a try if you have the time. There are a lot of giveaways and a ton of bloggers to meet and interact with. Get more information here.

Maleficent

And I leave you with this great new trailer for the upcoming Maleficent (I'm loving the song so much!!):


No comments:

Post a Comment