Thursday, May 30, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday [20] - Blogger Friend Love


Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - This week's feature is: Mad Hatter Reads and The Fiction Conniption
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

This week's question is: What blogger would you most like to meet in real life? Tell us about him or her.


Honestly, this is such a hard question. I would love to meet SOOOOO many of the bloggers I've been lucky to discover, even some that really have no idea who I am just because I have so much respect for them.

I've already told Robyn Jones that we will meet someday and maybe catch an episode of Psych or The Voice together. I know that Rivie and Bookworm Brandee would be a lot of fun to have along on the trip as well as Lexxie if we can get her across the pond. I would love to meet everyone that helped out with the first tour I hosted for Robyn and Soul Bender.

It would be a blast to see an Ilona Andrews and Gordon Andrews panel with Jennifer Bielman. Maybe a Julie Kagawa or Cassandra Claire panel with Lee. Would love to talk mythical creatures with Melissa, and do something fun with the kids with Brandi. Parajunkee and Alisa are both artists that I would love to talk shop with.

OK fresh off a baseball game doing this post, and I KNOW I'm leaving off great bloggers. Including Jessica who was one of my very first followers, and made me feel so welcomed to the blogging community. She's always involved in a lot of great memes, and I know we'd have plenty to talk about so she be a blast to meet.

There really are just too many, and if I left you out, I am so sorry. Please check out my 'Blogs I Love' section because I would adore meeting anyone listed there. Also, I'm always up for making new connections and becoming better friends with any of my current readers. I have loved becoming a part of the blogging community, and to be honest I haven't personally found a blogger that I dislike yet. You're all awesome :D

My list with blog names:

Jessica @ aGREATread
Robyn @ robgirlbooks
Rivie @ bookshelf
Brandee @ Bookworm Brandee
Lexxie @ [un]conventional Book Views
Jennifer Bielman @ Reading and Writing Urban Fantasty and Paranormal Romance
Lee @ Rally the Readers
Brandi @ Blkosiner's Book Blog
Parajunkee @ Parjunkee's View
Alisa @ Picture Me Reading
and so many more

If you are a new follower, I prefer being followed by Bloglovin, email, and twitter. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment