Wednesday, April 3, 2013

March 2013 Reading Challenge Results

2013 Book Bingo Reading Challenge



I've joined the 2013 Book Bingo Reading Challenge. Since this one is updated every 3 months, this is my progress from January - March.

Anne from Creativity’s Corner and Kristilyn from Reading in Winter are hosting 2013 Book Bingo.

This is my scorecard for my progress up to April:


Reading 1 book from your TBR Pile:  

Reading 2 books from your TBR Pile: 

Reading 1 book that is part of a series:
Reading 2 books that are part of a series:
Reading 3 books that are a part of a series:

Read 1 book that is released in 2013:
Ever After (The Hollows #11) by Kim Harrison
Read 2 books that are released in 2013:

Read 1 book everyone else but me has read:
Read 2 books everyone else but me has read:

Re-reading 1 book:
Re-reading 2 books:



2013 Paranormal Reading Challenge



The Paranormal Reading Challenge is hosted by Megan Likes Books and Auntie Spinelli Reads!

Each month, they will be featuring one of the creatures on the list at both Megan Likes Books and Auntie Spinelli Reads.

March - Fey

The Iron Queen (Iron Fey #3) by Julie Kagawa
The Iron Knight (Iron Fey #4) by Julie Kagawa
Justice (The Ferryman + The Flame #2) by Rhiannon Paille

April is Demons and I haven't actually picked out any books for this one yet so if you have any good ideas please let me know


Read details and see my results of previous months here

2013 Sequel Reading Challenge



This is another one hosted by Auntie Spinelli Reads. It is a challenge that includes all books after the first one in a series.

The goal: To read as many sequels as you can. You set your goal at whatever number works for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment