Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Harry Potter Moment of the Week [38]


This is a meme hosted by Uncorked Thoughts.The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object or quote from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related! She is picking a topic within HP for us to focus on each week and then if anyone wants to take part feel free! All she asks is to link back to her blog :). There is now a full list of the topics to come here.

    SPOILERS AHEAD *
anyone that has not read the books or movies - you are warned!



Could you ever double as a spy like Snape?


No, never. First, I am a horrible liar. I am uncomfortable with lying and it comes through big time. I loathe habitual liars so I feel like I shouldn't do that to other people either. I'm generally quiet about my opinion unless someone asks, and then I'm bluntly honest even at the expense of hurt feelings.

Second, I feel like I am too selfish to have done what he did. Basically he was putting on a show for the world the whole time with everyone he talked to. He only got to be fully himself with one person...ONE. That would drive me crazy. 

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment