Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Harry Potter Moment of the Week [27]


This is a meme hosted by Uncorked Thoughts.The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object or quote from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related! She is picking a topic within HP for us to focus on each week and then if anyone wants to take part feel free! All she asks is to link back to her blog :). There is now a full list of the topics to come here.

Scariest Magical Creature


EEEEEK!




Aragog has to be the scariest to me! I'm freaked about by the regular 8-legged ninja beasts, so this HUGE monstrosity needs to steer clear of me. Where's the giant shoe?? We need one in the Forbidden Forest.

I can't even watch scenes with him on the movie. The second film, I skip right past those freaky pincered crawlers. My happiest day was when he went belly up. Does that make me terrible? Poor Hagrid though.

What do you think is the scariest magical creature in HP?


No comments:

Post a Comment