Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas Songs and Books


So now every time I listen to this song, it really has to be the Zooey Deschanel version just because I adore her and it makes me think of Elf. Her singing in the shower and him joining in the song had to be one of my absolute favorite parts of the movie.

Has anyone read The Best Christmas Pageant Ever by Barbara Robinson?

I'm curious what your thoughts are on it if you have. I haven't read it, but Zane's reading it at school.

He is also working on a very neat project where he was given a country and was asked to research how that specific country celebrates Christmas. He was given Spain. I just love getting to know more about different cultures, religions, and the holidays that everyone celebrates. I'd love to hear about what traditions you have for this time of year.


No comments:

Post a Comment