Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Harry Potter Moment of the Week [50]


This is a meme hosted by Uncorked Thoughts.The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object or quote from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related! She is picking a topic within HP for us to focus on each week and then if anyone wants to take part feel free! All she asks is to link back to her blog :). There is now a full list of the topics to come here.

  Best Spot to Chill at Hogwarts


While I feel like I would be similar to Hermione in always running to the library, it doesn't really seem like a cozy place with Madam Pince shooting glances and worrying over the status of her books. As much as I love to read, I also enjoy spending time with those nearest and dearest to me. I feel like the Quidditch pitch would be nice for when you want to let loose, and let's face it if I was allowed to fly, I would be doing it often. Flying is not really 'chilling' though, so I would pick the Gryffindor Common Room for those nice, relaxing hang out sessions.

It's described as being circular with a bunch of squashy chairs to relax in along with a huge window to look out over the grounds. Plus, who could forget the large fireplace that Sirius used to contact Harry? It just has all the makings of cozy. I would absolutely love chilling there with the besties.






What would be your favorite spot to chill at Hogwarts?


No comments:

Post a Comment