Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Harry Potter Moment of the Week [40]


This is a meme hosted by Uncorked Thoughts.The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object or quote from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related! She is picking a topic within HP for us to focus on each week and then if anyone wants to take part feel free! All she asks is to link back to her blog :). There is now a full list of the topics to come here.

     First, I would like to say Happy Birthday to my favorite Potterhead, Zane!

He is turning 12 today :D


Which Weasley Character Would You Be?





While I love all of the Weasleys for different reasons, who I would be is a little bit of a different story. I feel like I would love being Ginny Weasley. She's got all those big brothers that look out for her, but had to make a name for herself among them. She's tough, brave, intelligent, funny. Also, though she's not in the 'three' like Ron, she is on the outskirts enough to make life interesting for her. I would want to be her grown up with kids though. She's playing Quidditch and reporting on it while travelling around the world, married and happy with a family. She's got so many amazing stories in her past to think on, but is fully content at the moment.


Which Weasley would you be?

No comments:

Post a Comment