Saturday, August 23, 2014

JC's Bulletin of the Week [1]


Welcome to my weekly Bulletin. This is a place where you will find what's going on at JC's Book Haven lately, what I've found around the blogger world, Book News, and any books that are releasing in the next week.


I'm re-reading some series that I read before I started my blog. I'm in the mood to revisit these books, and I haven't written any reviews for them so I'm mixing them in with the other books I'm reading that I haven't read yet.

I'm also working on a redesign that I'm really excited about! Too bad it will take a while to get completed. I feel like every little picture I'm working on is taking weeks.

Zane is beginning middle school on Monday! EEEEK!

This week on the blog:

I reviewed Silver Shadows (Bloodlines #5) by Richelle Mead
Heena reviewed Freak Show (Episode 1: The Nightshade Cases) by Patti Larsen
Matt reviewed Dangerous Reflections (The Adventures of Alexis Davenport #1) by Shay West
A game of 'Who Said It?' for my free week on the Harry Potter Moment of the Week post


Jennifer Bielman has moved to WordPress with a redesign and new URL! Formerly Reading and Writing Urban Fantasy, Paranormal, and Romance, she is now:

Bad Bird Reads

Alisa and Aidan from Picture Me Reading are now back in action and you can find them at:



For those of you who have read Opposition, Jennifer L. Armentrout posted an extra goodie! Please make sure to only read it if you've finished the last book though or you will be spoiled.

Penguin posted a letter to fans of the Bloodlines series by Jennifer Almon, editor of Silver Shadows

No comments:

Post a Comment