Thursday, June 13, 2013

Harry Potter Moment of the Week [1] - Fandom Items


This is a meme hosted by Uncorked Thoughts.The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object or quote from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related! She is picking a topic within HP for us to focus on each week and then if anyone wants to take part feel free! All she asks is to link back to her blog :). There is now a full list of the topics to come here.

This week is 'Must have fandom item' (shirt, wand, DVDs, etc.)


I will admit, Zane and I have a TON of Harry Potter stuff. We like collecting movie and book memorabilia. My sister got me the Wanted poster and the Harry Potter lunch box (I have a matching Twilight one). One of my best friends got me a Ron Weasley shirt - Zane dressed up as Ron for Halloween so I really like having that, and she gave us the HP glasses frame as well. We have all the DVDs, Blue-rays, and the books. 










What we would like to collect next is the time-turner.

No comments:

Post a Comment