Thursday, March 7, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday [14] - Books I did not like that others love


Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - This week's feature is: Gone Beserk and Readiciously Peachy
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

This week's question is: What is a book you didn’t like that all your friends raved about or what book did you love that wasn’t popular?


A Song of Fire and Ice...I do like the Game of Thrones tv show, but I started reading the first book, and couldn't get past the 30% mark. I also bought the whole His Dark Materials series because I enjoyed The Golden Compass movie, and I couldn't get past the 30% mark in the first book of that one either. Witch & Wizard was another book that I didn't finish.

On the flip side, I know there are a lot of bloggers that do not like Twilight and 50 Shades of Grey, but I enjoyed both of those series.

No comments:

Post a Comment